In this episode, Tina talks about the overwhelm that many women in perimenopause experience, especially when they get a lot of information online, but still have so many questions about what to do and what results they should expect from their efforts. She shares where to start with your efforts and the 5 biggest dial-movers when it comes to seeing results in terms of health and body composition.
- So much information, mixed messages
- How boring habits done consistently gets results
- Nourishing your body by eating more whole foods
- Getting your hunger levels balanced by eating more protein
- The importance of building muscle through strength training
- Working on your circadian rhythm
- Knowing your caloric intake by tracking your food
- And more…
Register for the FREE training Here:
Connect with Tina Haupert:
Facebook: Carrots ‘N’ Cake
YouTube: Tina Haupert
Pinterest: Carrots ‘N’ Cake Hormone Testing & Nutrition Coaching
About Tina Haupert:
Tina Haupert is the owner of Carrots ‘N’ Cake as well as a Certified Nutrition Coach and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner (FDN-P). Tina and her team use functional testing and a personalized approach to nutrition to help women find balance within their diets while achieving their body composition goals.