Inspire Medical Systems Inc announced upcoming presentations and events highlighting its neurostimulator therapy for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) at the International Surgical Sleep Society (ISSS) and American Academy of Otolaryngology (AAO-HNSF) meetings, set to take place in Nashville from Sept 29 to Oct 4.
“We look forward to participating in ISSS and AAO-HNSF to highlight our Inspire technology platform and share clinical data demonstrating the real-world efficacy of our therapy,” says Tim Herbert, president and CEO of Inspire Medical, in a release.
In the scientific sessions, Inspire will be featured throughout the meetings in panel discussions, oral abstracts, and posters presented by otolaryngologists and sleep surgeons.
Selected ISSS research oral presentations (Sept 29, 3:30-5 pm CT, Meadow Ballroom C)
- Preliminary analysis from the PREDICTOR study to assess office-based diagnostic predictors of drug-induced sleep endoscopy in patients with OSA by Jordan Weiner, MD
- ADHERE registry update analyzing BMI changes after implant by Chihun Han, MD
- Inspire OTO pavilion presentation on “Transform OSA Outcomes: Expert Guidance for Adding Inspire Therapy to Your Practice” featuring Dr Glenn Rothman and Dr Leela Lavasani on Oct 1 from 12 to 1 pm CT, booth 2228
- Inspire investor booth tour at AAO-HNSF on Oct 1 from 3:30 to 4:30 pm CT, booth 712
- Inspire cocktail reception on Oct 1 from 6 to 8 pm CT, L27 at the Westin
Selected AAO presentations of interest
- Hypoglossal nerve stimulation in Down syndrome children: secondary outcomes analyses by Miller Anderson Richmond, BS, on Oct 1 at 1 pm CT in MCC 207CD
- ADHERE registry update: Relationship of insomnia symptoms and outcomes after hypoglossal nerve stimulation by James S Coxe, MD, on Oct 3 at 9:15 am CT in MCC 103A