In the pursuit of a long and healthy life, many individuals turn to dietary supplements to bolster their well-being. While we must tread carefully when discussing the potential benefits of these supplements, scientific research has shed light on how certain superfood supplements may support various aspects of our well-being and may play a supportive role in maintaining overall health.
1. Five a Day Fruits & Veggies Vitamins: A Nutrient Powerhouse
Five a Day Fruits & Veggies Vitamins, offered by Codeage, provides a convenient way to ensure your body receives a wide array of essential nutrients derived from green foods, fruits, vegetables and berries extracts.
This fruits and vegetable superfood supplement is enriched with whole food vitamins and essential minerals known for their antioxidant properties. Antioxidants are molecules that may help combat oxidative stress in the body, which is linked to cellular damage and aging. According to a study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry , antioxidants found in fruits and vegetables have been associated with reduced oxidative stress and improved cellular function .
This all-in-one plant-based nutrition solution for modern lifestyles packs the power of 5 servings of fruits and vegetables phytonutrients in one single capsule, providing a diverse range of health-promoting compounds from a selection of nutrient-rich foods rich in fibers, phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, and more to support your wellness journey.
2. Wildcrafted Sea Moss: A Nutrient-Dense Ocean Treasure
Raw Wildcrafted Sea Moss is another intriguing superfood supplement from Codeage. This supplement offers raw Irish sea moss paired with wildcrafted bladderwrack and burdock root, crafting a modern seaweed formulation that’s further enriched with raw wildcrafted spirulina. This vegan mineral blend features nutrient-rich brown algae and superfood seaweeds sourced from the ocean, which are known to be a good source of vitamins and essential minerals like iodine, magnesium, and potassium . While further scientific evidence is needed on more large scale trials, some studies have found that these minerals may play a role in various physiological and metabolic functions in the body, such as regulating blood pressure and supporting overall thyroid function  .
Additionally, sea moss contains dietary fiber, which may help support digestive health. A study featured in a journal published by MDPI discusses the potential benefits of dietary fiber in promoting a healthy gut microbiome .
3. Multi Collagen Raw Greens: Nature’s Collagen Diversity
Uniting five collagen types with and a remarkable array of 22 organic fruits and vegetables extracts, Codeage Multi Collagen Protein Raw Greens embarks on a journey of optimal wellness and vitality. This all-in-one collagen complex and superfood greens supplement by Codeage offers a blend of collagen peptides from various sources, providing amino acids but also raw organic greens and whole food fruits extracts.
Studies have suggested that collagen supplementation may help improve skin elasticity and hydration . The inclusion of greens in the supplement may offer a source of essential vitamins and minerals that support overall health .
In the quest for a healthy life, incorporating superfood supplements may be considered as proactive steps towards supporting long-term health and vitality. Although we cannot directly link these supplements to longevity, they can be viewed as part of a holistic approach to well-being.
- Smith, G. I., et al. (2011). Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 59(6), 2627–2636.
- Rahaman MM, Hossain R, Herrera-Bravo J, Islam MT, Atolani O, Adeyemi OS, Owolodun OA, Kambizi L, Daştan SD, Calina D, Sharifi-Rad J. Natural antioxidants from some fruits, seeds, foods, natural products, and associated health benefits: An update. Food Sci
- Lomartire S, Marques JC, Gonçalves AMM. An Overview to the Health Benefits of Seaweeds Consumption. Mar Drugs. 2021 Jun 15;19(6):341. doi: 10.3390/md19060341. PMID: 34203804; PMCID: PMC8232781.
- Khan SZA, Lungba RM, Ajibawo-Aganbi U, Veliginti S, Perez Bastidas MV, Saleem S, Cancarevic I. Minerals: An Untapped Remedy for Autoimmune Hypothyroidism? Cureus. 2020 Oct 17;12(10):e11008. doi: 10.7759/cureus.11008. PMID: 33094039; PMCID: PMC7574993.
- Zhou Q, Xue S, Zhang L, Chen G. Trace elements and the thyroid. Front Endocrinol (Lausanne). 2022 Oct 24;13:904889. doi: 10.3389/fendo.2022.904889. PMID: 36353227; PMCID: PMC9637662.
- Fu, J.; Zheng, Y.; Gao, Y.; Xu, W. Dietary Fiber Intake and Gut Microbiota in Human Health. Microorganisms 2022, 10, 2507.
- Bolke L, Schlippe G, Gerß J, Voss W. A Collagen Supplement Improves Skin Hydration, Elasticity, Roughness, and Density: Results of a Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Blind Study. Nutrients. 2019 Oct 17;11(10):2494. doi: 10.3390/nu11102494. PMID: 31627309;
- Boeing H, Bechthold A, Bub A, Ellinger S, Haller D, Kroke A, Leschik-Bonnet E, Müller MJ, Oberritter H, Schulze M, Stehle P, Watzl B. Critical review: vegetables and fruit in the prevention of chronic diseases. Eur J Nutr. 2012 Sep;51(6):637-63. doi: 10.1